Currently seeking a Sales Support Representative for Recruit Rooster by DirectEmployers. Within this role you will be required to work closely with Enterprise Sales Representatives within the company by assisting in achieving team goals and quotas set by management.
Essential job functions for this position:
- Generate sales pipeline by cold calling, emailing, and setting meetings.
- Canvas and research prospective accounts through various channels to identify revenue opportunities.
- Produce new leads and source new opportunities through outbound efforts.
- Set meetings, fully qualify opportunities, and work closely with Enterprise
- Sales Representatives to move prospect to solid opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Enterprise Sales Representatives, and Implementation Team.
Note: The above description is illustrative of our departmental tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task and or responsibility.
Other significant job functions include:
- Continually Monitor the Internet and Digital Recruitment Landscape.
- Proficient with Microsite Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- Additional Duties as Assigned.
Required education / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Required skills (technical, clerical, language, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to lead a consultative conversation and identify opportunities for product positioning.
- Significant knowledge of the Internet, SaaS Products, Employment Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Industries, Talent Acquisition and HR Industries.
- Knowledge or interest in the digital technical landscape.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.