Ready, set, go! The year ahead is packed with exciting things to come for Recruit Rooster.
It’s a brand new year, and at Recruit Rooster, we’re ready to take on all the exciting things that are in store for our team, our company, and our clients. Whether it’s company outings and events, conferences, podcasts, new product launches, or tracking on our yearly goals, we’re confident that 2023 is going to be a success.
We’ve taken a moment to write down 23 things we’re looking forward to in 2023. Let’s go!
1) To kick things off, we launched our new website in January. What a great way to jump into the new year with a revitalized brand presence.
2) We’re counting down the days until we can share the latest features we’ve been working on for our Talent Community CRM product. Until then, we’re proud to showcase the features that we recently launched: text engagement and marketing automation.
3) Along with new Talent Community CRM features on our roadmap, we’ll also be announcing a brand new product later this year. We can’t wait to see the impact it will have on employer branding. Stay tuned!
4) We are sponsoring and presenting at DEAMcon23 in Chicago on April 12-14. Tickets are on sale now! Register here. Join us for an amazing experience event produced by our parent organization, DirectEmployers Association.
5) Speaking of DEAMcon, we’re thrilled to be back to in-person conference attendance and will be traveling to events throughout the year. We’re looking forward to seeing our colleagues and meeting new people face-to-face while learning from each other.
6) We’re hosting 4 webinars in partnership with DirectEmployers. Our first webinar is coming up soon! Register here to learn all about how candidate relationship management software helps you nurture and engage top talent. We’ll have more info soon about our upcoming webinars in May, July, and September.
7) We’re making big changes to our career site platform to improve security, speed, and flexibility. All of our current clients will appreciate the boost in performance and our new clients will be in for a real treat.
8) No one else in the industry shows the level of dedication to our clients’ success that we do. That’s why we’re officially establishing a Client Success Team to help with all things related to our clients’ recruitment marketing tech stack.
9) Our Creative Studio team has years of experience delivering amazing career websites. Now, we’re offering custom UI design packages that include interactive mockups in Figma.
10) Recruitment marketing videos just got a lot more fun with the help of our new one-take cinematic FPV style video. Invite us to your office, so we can shoot a fly-through drone video to show off your office and company culture in a unique way. Check out our recent holiday video as an example.
11) Alongside our colleagues at DirectEmployers, we’ve coordinated our very first employee resource group (ERG). Our ERG meets monthly to connect deeper, learn, and be allies to one another. We aim to establish and nurture a safe space where employees of all backgrounds are encouraged to be themselves and gain a sense of belonging.
12) In year’s past our creative team has submitted some of the amazing creative content they produce for our clients to the Muse Creative Awards competition. We’ve even brought home the gold trophy for our work. We’re hoping to carry on the tradition with this year’s awards show. Fingers crossed.
13) And, we’ve submitted for another awards show! TechPoint, a local non-profit, serves as a growth accelerator for Indiana’s tech ecosystem, and we’re a proud supporting member. For their upcoming annual awards show, the Mira Awards, we’re among a list of elite local companies that are in the running for Tech Company of the Year!
14) We produce a podcast for DirectEmployers, and we look forward to all the great content and opportunities to learn from HR leadership at major employer brands. We release a new episode almost every month. Check it out here.
15) In addition to DE’s podcast, we deliver the DE Under 3 every week! In every edition, the DE team covers a topic related to OFCCP compliance and recruitment marketing challenges in under 3 minutes.
16) See us live on stage at this year’s Talent Acquisition Institute event in Pasadena, CA on May 21-23. This year’s event focuses on maximizing engagement throughout the employee lifecycle to attract talent and meet the expectations of an evolving workforce.
17) This January, we sponsored and presented at Talent Acquisition Week in Coronado, CA. Rooster’s Dir of Sales Engineering, Seth Flater, spoke about recruitment marketing strategy and CRM best practices.
18) We’re always stepping up the security, data protection, confidentiality, and data integrity of all of our products. We’re soon to be SOC 2 certified, so we can continue to build trust with our clients and partners.
19) Our Talent Community product is the only CRM that includes built-in compliance notifications. In 2023, we’ll be re-releasing and expanding upon our compliance tip library.
20) Our new G2 page is live! Throughout 2023, we’ll be collecting positive reviews from our amazing clients, so we can highlight our products on the G2 platform.
21) We’ve already written and released a news announcement about our latest product updates. You can check out the press here that speaks about our recruitment innovations and advanced technology that supports talent attraction and proactive pipeline building efforts.
22) With our recently released analytics dashboard in Talent Community CRM, recruitment teams can track candidate engagement levels and pipeline building efforts. Easy, visual access to data and insights is allowing our clients to make informed decisions faster.
23) And last, but certainly not least, we look forward to helping people teams succeed by reaching their hiring goals and diversity targets. Every day, we’re here to be the most flexible provider of recruitment marketing technology and creative services 🙂
We’ve already hit the ground running into 2023, and with all these exciting events, goals, and launches in the works, we’re confident this year is going to be a great one. Hold on tight, and get ready for an incredible ride — here’s to a fantastic year ahead!